At Unity hair, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect information from You when You use the website, contact or interact with us, and voluntarily provide us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the website.
- When You create or edit an account, We may collect Your email address, first name, last name, password, address, information related to Your saved cards, information related to Your tracking notifications (including information related to email notifications), and information related to Your orders (including Your order, date, status, and total).
- When You sign in to Your account, We collect Your email address and password.
- When You place an order, We may collect Your email address, first name, last name, password, shipping information (including Your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, and address), billing information (including Your first name, last name, and address), information related to Your payment method (including name on card, card number, expiration month and year, and security code), and information related to shipping notifications.
- When You unlock discounts, We collect Your email address.
- When You look up Your order, We collect Your email address, order number, and verification code.
- When You submit a return/exchange form, We collect Your first name, last name, order number, comments, information related to whether You would like to make an exchange or a return, and the date of Your submission.
- When You subscribe to our mailing list to receive information on new designs, exclusive sales, and upcoming releases, We collect Your email address.
- When You contact us, We collect Your support topic, name, email address, and the contents of Your message.
- When You submit an application for employment, We collect Your name, email address, phone number, and any information supplied on the application for employment.
- We may collect information about You from third-party sources. The website provides links to our social media pages, including our Facebook, Instagram, Youtube Pages. If You connect or engage with social media websites through any of our webpages, We may receive personal information about You.
- Payment Gateway. We use paypal to collect payments. Paypal may provide us with Your zip code, email address, order confirmation, shipping, shipping notification, shipping tracking, order cancellation, refund, and refund notification information, and information related to whether You have a paypal account with an eligible payment method.
- We automatically collect information regarding each user of our website, including Your IP address, the domain name of Your Internet service provider, the website features You use and the time of Your use, Your device information (e.g., device model and operating system version), and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You when You use the website. Additional information collected is described in the Analytics and Cookies sections below.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION:
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which it was provided;
- To provide information and respond to requests for products and services;
- To process and respond to customer inquiries and comments;
- To provide the products You ordered (including, but not limited to, confirming Your order, processing and shipping Your purchase, notifying You about updates to the website, and providing You with additional information about our products);
- To process payment transactions (Your information will be used to submit Your payment information to our payment processors);
- To create or add to Your registered account;
- To collect and process applications for employment;
- To display relevant advertising;
- To administer, operate, and improve the website;
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the website;
- To send periodic emails. If email recipients choose, the email address they provide may be used to send them occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time email recipients would like to unsubscribe from receiving future commercial emails, We include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and website usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Service;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Service and to otherwise protect You and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas; and
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
Third-Party Service Providers and Business Partners.
We may share information with advertisers for use in their advertising and marketing.
If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction, or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
Investigations and Law.
We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or guidance or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users, or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS:
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If You are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the website. If You have a reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION:
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Service.
- Changing Your Information– To change Your information, You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing Your Account- You may close Your account by contacting us at email@example.com. If the email account associated with Your email address is not active, We may close Your account without notice.